Senior Accountant - Greenwood Village
Company Apply Now
Carter Mackenzie International
Greenwood Village, Colorado, United States
Our client, headquartered in the DTC, is seeking a passionate Corporate Senior Accountant.
- This position will perform complex accounting functions of the department through preparation of accounting transactions, financial statements, reconciliations and analysis.
- Prepare significant estimates and calculations for consolidated financial statements.
- Performs analytics and technical research.
- Assists in the preparation of internal and external reporting documents and management of audits.
- You will support senior management and assist them with financial reports, analysis and special projects.
- This is a dynamic environment with an excellent culture!
- Must have a CPA (active) with 3-6 years of progressive accounting experience with at least 2 years in a national public accounting firm and 2-3 years in a large corporate environment!