Truck Shop Manager - Colby, KS
If you enjoy taking care of customers and leading a team, consider joining us as a Truck Shop Manager. You will be directly involved in the day-to-day success of the truck service department, scheduling work, communicating with customers and directing the work of technicians in the shop. Your focus will be on our customers and our technicians with the goal of providing superior customer service and fostering a great work environment.
- Ensure work is performed safely
- Develop schedule to meet customer needs
- Communicate with customers and technicians on repairs, status, price and follow-up
- Ensure technicians have necessary training and tools
- Review work orders and their status
Our Ideal Candidate
- Previous employee management
- Excellent communication and customer service experience
- Experience working in a service department
What will put you ahead:
- Previous employee management in a truck service department
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday and vacation days
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-529-5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.