Under minimal direction the Technical Analyst performs complex and sophisticated systems analyses to assist new and existing clients with the management of application systems, hardware, and system functional specifications for the use of Yardi software products. The Technical Analyst identifies application issues, customizes software products to client specifications, and serves as an escalation resource.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Top university graduate with a degree in economics, or computer science;
- Fluency in English;
- SQL programming or other programming experience is much appreciated and will be put to good use;
- Excellent independent decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to efficiently communicate highly technical topics or solutions to a non-technical audience;
- Basic understanding of ERP systems;
- Understanding of Development;
- Understanding of network configuration and associated peripherals;
- Serves as an escalation resource for complex application systems problems and sophisticated client requests;
- Works collaboratively with clients/colleagues to identify and define application issues;
- Evaluates procedures and processes for product use and prepares/evaluates alternative workflow solutions;
- Monitors technical advancements, regulations, and best practices relevant to clients in the application of Yardi products;
- Performs special projects related to department training and client support as well as other duties as assigned;
Friendly, professional and fun are just some of the words people use to describe the work-environment at Yardi. As a Yardi employee you are encouraged to share your ideas, overcome challenges as a team, and make the best products in the industry. To achieve this, we have created an environment that is relaxed and positive.
Yardi employees benefit from a private health insurance and services discounts, such as public transportation or parking subscription discounts.
Plus, you will get to work in one of the newest business centers in Cluj-Napoca, The Office.
For over 30 years, Yardi has been innovating and growing while remaining the leader in software development for the real estate industry. We employ over 6,000 people working in 40 offices throughout the world. Our office in Cluj is home to over 1000 dedicated professionals working in diverse areas, from software development to data research and analysis, customer service, marketing and consulting.
Love your work. Stay focused. Grow.