Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 119.500 colleagues, business operations in over 50 countries and with many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
NTT DATA Romania has enlarged its project portfolio for the greatest Bavarian automotive producer with a new DevOps project.
The project is part of transforming an enterprise-scale ConnectedCar backend into a cloud-based microservice landscape for a global customer base. It is based on agile development methodologies and DevOps work patterns. The purpose of the systems is to provide an infrastructure that gives customers and 3rd parties the possibility to retrieve telematic data.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
- Supporting / understanding / improving enterprise JEE applications (rest APIs, web services)
- Handling / Understanding containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Working with cloud ecosystems, AWS, and OpenShift / OpenStack
- CI/CD, setting up / maintaining pipelines, creating Jenkins Jobs using scripted / declarative pipelines
- Test automatization
- Configuration management
- Deployment automation
- Ensure customer and support center documentation are maintained
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Application performance monitoring experience, e. g. Dynatrace, Prometheus, ELK Stack, Grafana
- Experience with infrastructure as a code (e. g. Terraform)
- Experience with repositories like GIT branching, release, merge etc. (ideally Bitbucket)
- Experience with Linux command line, file system understanding and Middleware components like Apache, application server (ideally Prayara)
- Experience with Relational Databases ideally PostgreSQL (creating queries, backup, restore)
- Experience with Network infrastructure, firewalls, proxies, WAN connections, NetScaler
- Experience with Remote storage solutions (NAS, s3)
- ITIL process understanding / Atlassian tool stack
- Fluent English skills
- Experience in Automotive Industry represents a plus
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew, and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org. Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!