Head-up Display Senior Embedded Developer
Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 119.500 colleagues, business operations in over 50 countries and with many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
We have been part of the embedded business since 2011 and our extensive client portfolio currently encompasses companies across several industries. Our focus lies especially on clients in the automotive sector. The top-class services provided to our clients include customized development solutions for automotive instrument clusters, head-up displays, control-units, active and passive safety systems, as well as low-level drivers.
We are currently searching for a talented senior developer to join our elite head-up display team in Sibiu in order to implement different functionalities according to the client’s requirements.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
• Create detailed software component design
• Implement software components
• Debug software components (both on target and simulated environment)
• Create test specifications (manual and automatic test cases)
• Perform peer reviews
• Document all work according to internal process and methodology
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
• University degree in Computer Science, Informatics or relevant
• Solid skills in C programming
• At least 5 years of experience in the embedded field
• Automotive background experience is considered an advantage
• Good understanding of AUTOSAR architecture (top-view level, available stacks-interfaces usage) is considered an advantage;
• Experience with ADC(analog to digital converter), CAN(controller area network), I2C(Inter IC), SPI(Serial Peripheral Interface), Ethernet
• VMODEL based development is mandatory and AGILE methodology experience is considered a plus;
• Good experience with tools such as: Microsoft Visual Studio (for software development); Rhapsody, Together (Architecture design); DOORS, Integrity 11 PTC (Documents Versioning); Git Hub - SourceTree (Code versioning); Oscilloscope (Hardware); Perl, Batch File (for scripting); Renesas, Green Hills (for debugging)
• Soft skills: Quality Orientation, Customer Orientation, Initiative Commitment, Delivering Results, Problem Solving, Self-Reflection,
Feedback handling, Adapting to change, Clear and Open Communication, Teamwork drive.
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew, and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at email@example.com. Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!