Company Apply Now
Associates are primarily responsible for sales and customer service. The Sales Associates will be responsible for:
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Maintaining visual merchandising and housekeeping standards
- Operations of cash register
- Assisting management in other aspects of store operations as required
- Friendly and energetic with a strong interest in fashion
- Highly motivated and sales driven
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to work flexible schedules, including days, evenings and weekends
- Previous retail experience in the fashion apparel industry would be considered an asset
Please send resumes in PDF format or drop it off in person:
260-1500 Cranbrook St. N.
Eclipse would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.