Controller – Finance
Company Apply Now
Banking and Finance
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following responsibilities:
- Accounting management to ensure timely and accurate billing to clients on a monthly basis (issuing invoices, sales receipts and credit memos, processing credit cards and keeping track of accounts receivable, payment follow up and invoice incidence control).
- Managing accounts payable and vendor payments.
- Measuring performance by report generation and analysis of trends.
- Supervision and control of company equipment inventory; fixed assets and working capital.
- Assist in the preparation of the budgets, forecasts and cash flows.
- Assist in management of relationships with financial institutions.
- Supporting in the supervision of P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Assist in preparation of tax reporting and annual audit.
- Other duties as assigned.
Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or similar.
Experience / Knowledge
- 3-5 years of work experience as a Financial Controller or similar.
- Experience working in a multinational company would be desirable.
- Knowledge of accountant and CRM platforms.
Spanish - fluent
English - Good level
- Discretion when handling delicate and confidential information.
- Detail-oriented and meticulous in work.
- Smart and professional appearance.
- Strong communication skills including the use MS Office and e-mail.
- Strong multicultural understanding.
- Highly motivated to work in a global team of professionals.