Chief Operating Officer
Company Apply Now
A new chief operating officer is required to work closely with the board and investors to formulate and execute a strategic business plan for an online gambling brand/company.
The COO will communicate common vision and align the business operations to meet the strategic objectives of the board. The COO will also together with the board agree on the strategic and decision making of the business.
This position requires over 10 years of commercial experience with at least five years working at a senior /management level within the online gaming industry while Prepared to be ‘hand-on’ if and when required.
You are expected to be well versed in the running of an international gaming business operation and be innovative with introducing products to European Market.
You will need to provide performance management of the management team across functions such as finance, business development, operations, marketing and development.
You must be a proven natural leader of business and people. And with previous and current management of a full profit & loss business unit you will be responsible for increasing sales into European markets and increasing revenues from existing clients. You will also continuously assess existing internal processes and procedures to optimize efficiency and maximize revenue.
Skills & Specifications:
- Minimum of 10 years commercial / industry experience.
- Have 4-5 years' experience of working within an online gaming industry.
- Minimum of five years managerial experience in leading and managing high-growth business operations.
- Experience in identifying and capitalizing upon new commercial and business development opportunities.
- Experience in leading a senior management team i.e. a Head of Operations, Chief Finance Officer, Head of Business Development and HR Management by setting clearly defined objectives, providing support, professional development, and performance management.
- Experience with providing accurate reporting across all functions to a private investor board.
- Experience working with a board of private investors to agree upon an overall strategy with milestone objectives.
- Experience of aligning multiple internal functions across the company to meet strategic business objectives.
- Have the ability to frequently travel internationally and represent the company at trade shows and meeting with existing and prospective customers.
- Prepared to be ‘hand-on’ if and when required.
Official Title: CEO!
Discretion guaranteed all the way.