Part Time Interviewing Specialist
Whitewater, Wisconsin, United States
Are you a UWW student / looking for your first HR job?
Join Cielo as an Interviewing Specialist! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Interviewing Specialist is responsible for scheduling and conducting structured phone interviews to pre-qualify candidates for designated clients.
• Complete phone interviews and document candidate responses, effectively screening in or out of the recruitment process based on position requirements.
• Update candidate statuses in the appropriate recruitment systems (Applicant Tracking System, proprietary systems, etc.)
• Other duties as assigned.
• Located in/close to Whitewater
• High school diploma is required. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
• 6 months of Customer Service
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Effectively communicate verbally with candidates via phone or video.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook).
• Strong typing skills while documenting candidate responses.
• Ability to effectively listen and type simultaneously.
Like what you see? Are you worried about your schedule?
No problem - This is a flexible role!
You can work around your personal life and still have a job that:
- offers a huge learning opportunity!
- is a part time role
- requires no nights or weekends
- is located right next to UWW
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or at firstname.lastname@example.org