Sr. Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Wheeling, West Virginia, United States
re you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the talent acquisition process through pre-hire and post-hire activities and is a “go-to” person for Applicant Tracki ng System (ATS) and candidate management, training and advice, as well as day-to-day inquiries.
• Handle complex recruitment and scheduling processes with hiring managers and high touch candidates.
• Manage the offer process, including creating and routing offer letters for approval.
• Lead independent discussions with Hiring Managers as needed.
• Coordinate background, drug, and reference checking processes.
• Arrange travel, transportation and accommodation.
• Coordinate all aspects of the on-boarding and off-boarding processes.
• Provide other administrative support to Recruiters as needed.
Candidate Management and Application Tracking Systems (ATS) Management:
• Draft, edit and post positions in ATS accurately and within the specified timeframe(s) with proper approval channels.
• Ensure candidate follows appropriate workflow within ATS.
• Send and collect responses through new hire and applicant surveys.
• Assist with the administration, optimization and use of Applicant Tracking System.
• Create and manage basic metrics reporting.
• Create and implement recruitment marketing plans and strategy.
• Utilize proprietary software for mobile and email campaigning to talent communities.
• Track job posting information in a Recruitment Marketing Plan.
• Post positions to external resources such as job boards, social networking sites, etc.
• Manage vendor relationship and interactions.
• Provide best practices and process improvements throughout the talent acquisition cycle.
• Document process changes, such as process maps, team structure charts, detailed procedures, etc.
• Identify and troubleshoot issues and escalate as appropriate.
• Identify opportunities for improving both client and candidate experience and scheduling efficiency; make process recommendations to achieve operational excellence.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
• Three or more years’ experience in a business or office environment.
• Human resources and/or talent acquisition emphasis strongly preferred.
• Must be located in or near Wheeling, WV to work on-site full-time.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the talent acquisition function strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated success in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and reporting capabilities.
• Basic analytical skills with the ability to assess and present key data.
• Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or at email@example.com