Inside Sales Representative - Thai Speaker
Company Apply Now
Short Overview of Job Responsibilities
The Sales Representative is responsible to secure new business, maintain a relationship with current clients and achieve GP/Volume targets as agreed upon hiring. This role serves in a sales capacity and communicates with both customer and carrier contacts. Responsible for building and maintaining customer relationship, assessing client specific needs, promoting and selling the services and maintaining sales goals and objectives.
· Represent the company and get new accounts
· Prospect new customers on a daily basis.
· Follow up with existing customers
· Achieve volumes and targets
· Keep a track of completion activities and provide market information.
· Ability to achieve new opportunity business from and to different trade lines
· Provide Sales support, assist with reporting and analysis
· Organized and target driven
· Ability to work under pressure
· Good customer skills and relationship building
· Influencing and negotiating skills
· Objection handling and empathy skills
· Able to take on multiple task and prioritize
· Able to make simple mathematical calculations
· Self-driven and ability to adapt to new situations
· Capable to identify customer needs and pains.
· Experience dealing with Customer and Clients in a business environment
· Organizing time, task and priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Sales experience is considered a plus but not required.
· Native / Near Native language proficiency.
· Proficient in English
· Good listening skills and attention to details.
· Structured and fluid speaker