Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 119.500 colleagues, business operations in over 50 countries and with many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
- Join NTT DATA Romania in our office in Sibiu
- Interactive environment
- Dynamic team
What you can expect & what we want you to do
- Recruiting external candidates/ Head Hunting
- Organizing and coordinating the whole recruitment process for the vacant positions (job posting, phone interviews, live interviews, negotiations, offers, etc.)
- Ensuring the existence of a constant candidates pool
- Constant communication with the hiring managers and matching candidates with the client’s requests
- Permanently updating the database
- Monitoring the job markets and proposing recruitment strategies accordingly
- Reporting the progress on assigned job vacancies on a regular basis and communicating early warnings
- Proposing measures in order to optimize the recruitment process
- Creating job advertising
- Identifying strategies to raise awareness in the local market
- Participating in job fairs, events etc.
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win:
- Minimum 3 years experience in recruiting IT Specialists
- Strong network and knowledge of the IT market
- Bachelor / Master’s degree
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Microsoft Office – Advanced Knowledge
- Team Player, very organized and result-oriented
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew, and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at email@example.com. Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!