SAP HCM Payroll Consultant
Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 119.500 colleagues, business operations in over 50 countries and with many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
The SAP HCM Consultant will work with clients to understand their business requirements and help design a solution, using their business process knowledge.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
• Perform blueprinting workshops to gather information on the client's requirements;
• Design and document the client's solution including their business requirements and any program specifications required according to documentation guidelines;
• Focus on implementation of solutions for HCM, payroll;
• Deliver configuration of business requirements.
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
• Good general SAP payroll knowledge - design, configuration and testing of core payroll functions from wage type creation to complex schema changes;
• At least 2 Life-cycle HR/Payroll Implementations;
• Detailed knowledge of RO payroll - specifically processes and policies;
• Experience in leading Product Demos, leading Analysis and Design and architecting Solutions;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Good logical and analytical skills;
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!