PPC Campaign Manager - Temporary (6 months) position
Company Apply Now
Zemingo designs & develops digital products (that create a digital customer experience) for tech-companies.
If you are intrigued with the online marketing world, specifically of paid acquisition, and if you are a creative thinker and an initiative doer, we are offering you to join us. The position is a temporary (6 months) position
In the position you will
· Develop a paid strategy which maximizes results on the latest advertising technologies.
· Create and manage paid advertising campaigns using multiple networks and social media platforms.
· Apply testing methodologies with multiple creatives, landing pages and funnels on an ongoing basis throughout your campaign’s portfolio.
· Manage large scale monthly budgets.
· Analyze, report and optimize campaigns on an ongoing basis.
· Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
· 4+ years of hands-on experience with paid acquisition campaigns (Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Bing, native platforms etc).
· Experience with B2B – a must.
· Experience with management of large-scale monthly budgets.
· Account management experience.
· Strong analytics capabilities.
· High proficiency in MS Excel – pivot tables, vlookup etc.
· Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
· Attention to details and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
· Excellent organizational, project management, communication and time management skills.
· Autonomy and self-motivation.
· English - Full proficiency.
· Experience with Google analytics or similar web analytics tools.
· Experience with Google Tag Manager
· Experience with marketing automation tools (Marketo/HubSpot) – a plus.
· Experience in the tech industry – a plus.