Company Apply Now
Trabaja en Intugo
Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico
Information Technology, Software and Programming
Looking for a talented Mid Salesforce Developer to grow in an international company with excellent opportunities and potential.
- 4+ years of experience in Salesforce Development
- English Proficiency
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce. Well versed in configuration, customization and integration (API’s)
- Hands on experience on Service and Sales Cloud
- Design, develop, and maintain Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, and Custom Workflows, Flows, and Process Builder
- Experience with Salesforce Administration/Configuration and Salesforce Lightning
- Experience with Apex, Visualforce, and Developer Console
- Experience implementing and supporting the Sales Cloud and Service Cloud platforms for the Enterprise.
- Experience with Apttus CPQ or Microfocus UFT
- Writing Test Classes and performing Unit Tests/Debugging of application functionality
- Salesforce Certifications as Salesforce Developer (Salesforce Certified Force. com Developer; Salesforce Certified Platform)
Show us what you got!