Route Services- Delivery Driver
As a Route Services - Delivery Driver you will operate an assigned delivery vehicle over established route to deliver and sell products or render services, collect money from customers, and other delivery/warehouse duties as assigned.
A Route Services - Delivery Driver will:
- Transport product by either a van, box truck, or other vehicle type.
- Deliver lighting supplies to various commercial accounts in timely manner.
- Record sales or delivery information on daily sales or delivery record.
- Duties may also include assortment and preparing of customer orders.
- Shipping and receiving of materials.
- Unloading and loading of trucks.
- Relocating materials within the warehouse and stocking shelves.