SQL Development and Database Management & Administration (DBA)
Company Apply Now
• Proficient with MS SQL based solution development and Database Management & Administration (DBA)
• Ability to take team and end user requirements and transform them into operational applications/tools
• Desire to implement and extendnada mae their capabilities into proactive solutions (web based, GIS interfaces, etc.)
• Proven experience in SQL programing and code tuning, also experience with visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau and QlikView.
• Ability to effectively analyze and interpret large amounts of raw data to accurately convey business needs
• Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Access and other business applications.
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills for writing reports/proposals and making presentations, in particular the ability to clearly and effectively communicate technical results to a non-technical business audience
• Ability to work independently under a fast-paced environment, comfortable to deliver results under pressure.
• Strong work ethics and collaborative attitude.
• Self/starter Innovative thinker with analytical/problem solving skills.
• Microsoft Windows Certifications are a plus
• MS SQL Server high availability skills are a plus (AlwaysOn)
• Master in MS SQL Server Integrations Services
• 5+ years’ experience in a business intelligence role
• Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field