Doherty Staffing Solutions
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Are you into powersports? How about taking your Electrical Engineer career to a leader in OE heated and electrical accessories for the powersports industry? Our client offers a competitive salary and a wonderful benefits package as well as a small company feel that will allow you to have more ownership and input regarding company direction and success. Get more details below!
Summary -The primary function of this role is to provide electrical design and testing of OE heating accessories for powersports vehicles.
Electrical Engineer Main Responsibilities:
• Create 3D solid models & 2D technical drawings for the powersports industry.
• Create & execute component/product validation test plans.
• Create technical documents including Bill of Materials, test reports & installation instructions.
• Assist customers with technical support issues.
• Production support including equipment maintenance, troubleshooting equipment malfunctions, and equipment repair.
Electrical Engineer Key Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or 3+ years of related experience.
• Would prefer a person that has a passion for powersports.
• Advanced skills in critical software applications, such as SolidWorks, DraftSight, and Microsoft Office.
• Demonstrated knowledge of CanBus systems, printed circuit boards, and flexible circuits is preferred but not required. #greatcareers
Your next job is just a click away…what are you waiting for? Apply now… Apply now by completing our online, mobile-friendly application. For questions or further information about the Electrical Engineer position, please call 952-562-1046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app