CAM - Channel Account Manager
Company Apply Now
Reporting to the “Sales Manager Spain” the “Channel Account Manager”
will assume full responsibility for the development and management of the business with end-customers, system integrators, reseller and distributors in this region, ensuring that the ambitious strategic sales targets are met.
Key for success will be to actively support existing system integrators, resellers and distribution Partners by defining strategic targets based on overall corporate goals and driving the planning and realization of diverse go-to-market activities. A major responsibility will also be to identify and develop potential IT-partners in this region with the aim to establish Kramer Spain as a leading supplier for AV- and IT-products and solutions in this region.
* To develop and implement the regional sales and marketing
strategy for Madrid or Barcelona Spain, liaising closely with the Sales Manager Spain.
* To drive regional sales of the Kramer portfolio through channel partners to achieve financial target that adhere to the strategy set at country level, plan appropriate programs and manage the respective budget etc.
* To develop individual solutions and quotations for major end-user deals in this region with appropriate Tier-2 and Tier-1 partner resources and conduct successfully contract negotiations in order to win the business
* Close follow up of regional pipeline and accurate forecasting of business at local partners
* To encourage the channel partners sales force to execute upon the agreed business plan to achieve forecasted financial targets
* Lobby for Kramer solutions to always be part of any pro-AV and Collaboration offering taken to market
* To initiate and drive common sales and marketing activities with the distributor and monitor results, liaising closely with the marketing team
* To monitor the region assigned in relation to market developments, customer requirements, competitor sales efforts and strategies and communicate this to the management
* To build and maintain excellent relationships with both the major end-customer and channel partners
* To represent Kramer Spain at trade shows, conferences and events in the region assigned.
* To actively participate in the development of competitive sales strategies for Kramer solutions in the spanish market
* To ensure that all required piece of sales information is documented and maintained
* To ensure regular forecasting and reporting, as required
* Educated to degree level in a technical or commercial discipline or related experience
* Additional training regarding sales skills will be an asset
Experience / Knowledge:
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an international business environment in a role for “Channel Account Manager for IT/AV products/solutions”, collaboration/connectivity-experience preferred
Proven experience within an indirect sales model with a high touch approach to Major Customers
Spanish - fluent
English - Intermediate level
* Smart and professional appearance
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
* Outstanding negotiation, decision making and influencer skills
* Strong sales focus with an ambitious, pro-active working style
* Excellent team player with strong team building and team management qualities
* Highly autonomous, independent and self-motivated working style
* Demonstrated ability to actively plan, prioritize and execute complex project activities while keeping timelines and the commitments
* Strong business acumen
* Prepared to travel extensively
* Strong multicultural understanding