ISAM – Inside Sales Account Manager
Company Apply Now
This job role will be an exciting opportunity for ambitious sales people.
Reporting to the “Sales Manager Spain” the “Inside Sales AM
You will be working within a territory together with the Channel Team.
The Inside Sales Account Manager Commercial is responsible for achieving quarterly and annual goals by managing a territory using the telephone and Web 2.0 technologies mainly. The ISAM will build direct relationships with end user organizations on major opportunities and will work closely with and leverage the selected channel partners to maximize the revenue opportunities within the territory.
Key for success will be to actively support named system integrators, resellers by defining strategic targets based on overall corporate goals and driving the planning and realization of diverse go-to-market activities.
* Execute on Lead Generation & Call program activities with partners and Kramer team.
* Penetration of Named focus Channel Accounts and Grow the territory.
* Increase coverage of focus segments in local market
* Increase Kramer brand/Market Share on Collaboration solutions
* Increase mind share of Kramer Solutions and Vision within partner community
* Increase new logos for Kramer
* Develop accounts that will bring incremental revenue for Kramer today and in the future
* Develop partners that will bring additional revenue
* Uses telephone & other IT tools to remotely Interface with customers to present Kramer value proposition to a variety of audiences: IT director and executive level.
* Close follow up of regional pipeline and accurate forecasting of business at local partners
* To encourage the channel partners sales force to execute upon the agreed business plan to achieve forecasted financial targets
* Lobby for Kramer solutions to always be part of any pro-AV and Collaboration offering taken to market
* To monitor the region assigned in relation to market developments, customer requirements, competitor sales efforts and strategies and communicate this to the management
* To ensure that all required piece of sales information is documented and maintained
* To ensure regular forecasting and reporting, as required
* 2-3 years of channel experience or similar
Experience / Knowledge:
* Consistent achievement of sales quotas.
* Consistent achievement of forecasted revenue targets. (ie. achieving consistent forecast accuracy) •
* Hunter mentality
* Audiovisual Knowledge or experience will be an asset
* Experience in Portuguese market will be an asset.
Spanish - Fluent
English - Intermediate level
* Smart and professional appearance
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
* Works independently & proactively to avoid & resolve issues
* Outstanding negotiation, decision making and influencer skills
* Strong sales focus with an ambitious, pro-active working style
* Excellent team player with strong team building and team management qualities
* Highly autonomous, independent and self-motivated working style
* Strong multicultural understanding