Work Projects HR Assistant
Provide assistance and clerical support to the Human Resources department.
Experience in an office setting to include HR functions including database entry, new hire processing, filing, and insurance enrollment. Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must demonstrate satisfactory level of computer proficiency.
- Must be 18 years or older and have a current Oklahoma driver’s license
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalency certificate; Associates’ degree preferred
- Must have regular and punctual attendance
- Must be able to make quick and logical decisions
- Must be able to pass OSBI, MVR, DHS Registry Check and any other background check as agency requires or deems necessary to enter work site
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations concerning employment laws
- Knowledge of SourceAmerica standards/regulations/structure/philosophy/mission
- Organized, detailed and goal oriented
- Able to make quick and logical decisions
- Able to work in a team environment and within parameters of systems
- Able to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- High level of professionalism and dress
- Regular and punctual attendance
- High degree of confidentiality
The following physical requirements are necessary to meet this Job Description:
- Ability to use computer keyboard and mouse
- Ability to hear and speak
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close and distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work is performed in an office environment and requires sitting for prolonged periods of time using a computer keyboard and screen.
- Must have mobility, vision, hearing and dexterity levels appropriate to the duties to be performed.
- The position requires standing, walking, twisting, reaching, bending, crouching and kneeling. May also grasp, push, pull, drag and lift boxes of files and other office items weighing 25 pounds or less.
NOTE - Staff will be counseled for lifting more than maximum weight or for non-use of required Safety Equipment.
Normal working hours are from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday through Friday, with a 15-minute break. Hours may vary according to agency needs.
REPORTS TO: WP HR Supervisor
You can submit an application online today, or print an application to fill out by hand and mail or fax to Dale Rogers Training Center.
Dale Rogers Training Center
2501 N. Utah Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73107
Phone: (405) 946-4489
Fax: (405) 943-9710
Dale Rogers Training Center is an EEO/AA/Vet/Disability Employer