Company Apply Now
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to be part of Kenes team – the world’s leading Professional Conference Organizers of medical and scientific events.
As a global leader in the field of Professional Congress Organisation (PCO) and Association Management Services, this is a tremendous opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the international marketing world.
Fifty years of knowledge, experience and market expertise have led Kenes Group to the forefront of global conference management and to becoming one of the world’s leading Professional Conference Organisers (PCOs).
Founded in Tel Aviv in 1965 and headquartered in Geneva, Kenes Group has hosted over 3,600 conferences in more than 100 cities around the globe, providing services to over 160,000 participants per year.
What’s the role? Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for a passionate, creative, content driven, Marketing Coordinator to be part of our team!
If you are detail-oriented, able to multi-task, have writing proficiency, and a solid understanding of marketing techniques, you belong with us.
In this role, you will coordinate several marketing activities, including email marketing, promotion, PPC, marketing collateral, and more.
From day one, you will contribute to existing marketing campaigns, while initiating new ideas and approaches which are aligned with company and client goals.
What you’ll be doing:
• Support the Marketing Manager by assisting and implementing marketing activities
• Be a one point of contact for congresses marketing needs
• Execute marketing campaigns over a variety of platforms and channels, working with internal and external stakeholders
• Produce written content for email marketing, website, and marketing collateral
• Liaise and brief designers and videographers on the production of the marketing collateral (videos, branding etc.)
• Coordinate and implement promotional activities targeting related societies and events
• Coordinate the marketing and promotional activities within the team
• Assist with website production and updates
• Manage marketing activities and results for assigned clients; budget, strategy, planning, reporting and direct contact with client
• Plan online advertising campaigns (Google AdWords, Social Media)
What you need:
• English native or mother tongue level; written and spoken – a must
• Understands the principles of marketing
• Strong attention to details- a must
• Excellent writing skills – a must
• Multi-tasking capabilities
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet deadlines
• Quick learner, independent and self-motivated
• Ability to interact with and influence cross-functional teams effectively
• Confident and outgoing personality
• An advantage: experience with Marketo, WordPress, and Salesforce
• Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or advertising, or a related field
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a related marketing role
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!