Back Office Experiencia JR
Company Apply Now
Do you have experience with data analyst? do you want to work with one of the most important sales, marketing, and analytics agency in the USA?
Come and work with us, we are looking for your talent.
The Category Analyst will champion the development and maintenance of the Go-To-Market analytics designed to support, track, and grow core and new product initiatives for all sales channels. The position will populate value-added and actionable selling tools, incorporating customer learning and strategic brand insights that will allow sales (business manager) to achieve volume and profit objectives. This position will act as the regional market leader for sales category management support by providing the tracking analysis on the key metrics of pricing, distribution, displays, and shelf placement, along with other key activities.
• Implement a category management strategy aligned with the gold standard merchandising vision. Develop best-in-class planograms for the top accounts to improve the sales and profitability of the section.
• Develop and deliver account presentations relative to new items, share of shelf, and/or efficient assortment.
•Assist in the development of customer planograms and merchandising proposals.
•Gain proficiency in the analytical tools and resources available.
•Analyze shopper and consumer information and develop recommended actions based on insight
Develop fact-based category/business reviews and business analysis.
• Track, monitor and provide actionable feedback on ACV/distribution, sales trends, shelf management.
• Utilize shipments, syndicated, and consumer research to develop fact-based category reviews and analysis.
• Use customer data to perform analysis and compile reports to assist the sales team in understanding business trends. Assists with compilation of forecasts and event-based planning of customer plans.
• Conduct promotional planning support via in-depth store specific analysis.
• Work with the Business Managers to manage the distribution priorities by region and determine key opportunities.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of programs and communicate strategy and best practices internally and externally to retail sales.
• Present analyses, category reviews to internal associates and external retailer customers.
• Actively participate in the field with Sales Directors and brokers in all sales regions.
• Maintain strong communication links with category management peers within the company.
Job Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Traits:
• Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3 years’ experience, preferably in a sales analytical capacity.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proficiency with volume analysis and tracking.
• Experience in coordinating new item launches.
• Experience using syndicated data and category management principals.
• Ability to work successfully with a variety of functional areas and personalities.
• Strong computer skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word programs.
• Well-honed analytical skills with strong organizational, communication and time management skills.
• A demonstrated competency in multi-tasking with a focus on meeting deadlines.
•A proven record as a team player plus the ability to work independently given general direction
Monday - Friday, 8 am to 6 pm.