Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 119.500 colleagues, business operations in over 50 countries and with many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
We are looking for a highly skilled IT professional with proven Oracle Siebel CRM development experience to join our IT Siebel CRM Development Team to focus mainly on building and developing new solutions with great impact to our business and clients.
What you can expect & what we want you to do:
• Works closely with business system analysts, architects, and IT applications owners to understand, document and design Siebel CRM processes and needs;
• Manage the full development life cycle, customize and enhance Siebel CRM Application including detailed design, configuration, documentation, testing, and deployment;
• Provide support and perform functional and automated testing of Siebel application developments;
• Participate in root cause/corrective action activities for production-related problems and incidents; offer support and apply necessary solutions to fix them;
• Coordinates the design and development for new and existing Siebel modules and interfaces;
• Participate in solution validation meetings and recommend the best technical solutions for implementation.
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win:
• Solid understanding and comprehensive knowledge of underlying Siebel CRM concepts, objects model, internal components and processes interaction, architecture and database design;
• 3-5+ years of strong Siebel Development experience in using Siebel tools configuration including UI Layer, Business Object layer, Schema changes, Siebel eScript, Siebel EIM, Siebel Workflows, Siebel Tasks, and Siebel Open UI;
• Hands-on experience on Siebel EAI & Configuration including Inbound and Outbound Web Services, Integration Objects, Data Mapping etc.;
• Good working knowledge of database design and development including creation and maintenance of tables, indexes, and triggers, writing stored procedures, views, functions using SQL;
• Hands-on experience on developments and configurations of Oracle BI publisher reports;
• Experience in creating both functional and technical documentation.
• Previous working experience with version control and software configuration management tools available on the financial industry (e.g. SVN, CVS, GIT etc);
• Hands-on experience in developing code that adheres to Siebel coding standards and industry best practices.
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew, and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at email@example.com. Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!