Company Apply Now
Senior Operations Manager
Permanent, Full Time
Competitive Compensation Package
In this role you will join a worldwide provider of legal services specializing in streamlining operations.
To be successful in this role you have at least 5 years experience in a professional service setting. You display a superior attention to detail, ability to multitask, prioritize and deliver top notch quality of work.
While managing multiple teams, the Senior Operations manager will work in collaboration with other locations and senior management to ensure business processes and strategic objectives are in line to effectively deliver business goals.
- Serves as the site leader by providing inspiration and motivation in ensuring the adoption of the business vision, strategic objectives and cultural values within a legal services office.
- Facilitates programs and processes to achieve goals in relation to sales, clients and operations.
- Works as main liaison in the development of external and international corporate relationships.
- Effectively manage operating budgets to meet company project goals.
- Ensures talent management practices are efficiently executed, so that performance management and Associate development assist into promoting overall Associate performance, learning and growth opportunities.
- University graduate (Business, Law, Administration, HR).
- Superior verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work with a calm and professional demeanour.
- Experience interacting with all levels of management and external clientele.
- Strategic analytical assessment skills.
- Ability to process information and solve issues in a fast-paced environment.
Remuneration: Highly Competitive salary, Bonus, Benefits package.
We invite you to apply to this exciting and rewarding role.
Synergie Hunt International is fully compliant with AODA standards and is committed to providing accessibility to all applicants