Quality Engineer | Polaris
Doherty Staffing Solutions
Monticello, Minnesota, United States
Die Cast Quality Engineer | a Polaris Inc Company
Are you seeking a supportive, challenging environment where you are encouraged to constantly seek innovative ways to create and add value? Doherty Career Solutions is currently partnering with a leading manufacturer located in Monticello, MN to hire a Quality Engineer. This role assists in the design and installation of quality control processes, sampling systems, procedures, and statistical techniques. Interested? Get more details below!
Our client offers competitive pay, all the traditional benefits, profit sharing, service awards, discounts on Polaris products, fleet of Polaris vehicles for check out and more!
Die Cast Quality Engineer Main Responsibilities:
• Front line liaison to production supervisors and staff in troubleshooting, root cause analysis and implementing corrective action on issues affecting production quality and efficiency.
• Monitors daily quality performance and recommends appropriate counter measures.
• Maintains the manufacturing quality system for specific product group.
• Actively involved in design reviews as well as identifying significant and critical feature characteristics on engineering drawings.
• Responsible for coordination of quality aspects for new product development including but not limited to on-site start-ups, tool and supplier certifications.
• Ensures quality standards are met by all outside suppliers.
• Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment.
• Assists in the specification of inspection, testing mechanisms and equipment.
• Establishes and documents critical machining, casting and assembly component criteria and supporting process control information.
• Develops and maintains in-line inspection criteria for critical machining, casting and assembly attributes as well as informational feedback systems.
• Analyzes production limitations and standards, recommends revisions of specifications.
• Assists in the formulation of quality control policies and procedures.
• Assists in the planning of quality control engineering assignments. Coordinates work flow and may supervise lower level engineers and technicians assigned to projects.
• Schedules work to meet completion dates and technical specifications.
• Evaluates progress and results, recommends changes in procedures or objectives.
• Develops and implements quality control training programs.
• Operates within approved budget. #greatcareers
Die Cast Quality Engineer Key Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree in engineering or equivalent
• Previous manufacturing / quality assurance experience, ideal candidate will have die casting and machining-based quality system experience
• Strong problem-solving and communication skills required
• Basic knowledge of quality policies and procedures
• Basic knowledge of quality related tools including, but not limited to SPC, GD&T, DFMEA, PFMEA, DOE, ISO, AS9100, Quality Systems and measurement tools #greatcareers
What are you waiting for? Join this energetic team today! Apply now by completing our online, mobile-friendly application. For questions or further information about the Quality Engineer position, please call 952-832-3576 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app