Company Apply Now
Food Preparation (Permanent role)
East Toronto (Leslieville area)
Starting at $15.00 per hour with shift premiums of $2.00 to $4.00 per hour
with Benefits, perks and incentives
Early morning start times available
In this role you will prepare food for Day care and schools in the Greater Toronto Area.
You love to work in a team environment where attention to detail is key. You insist on meeting and exceeding health and safety standards. Your communication skills are top notch and you are customer service driven.
What you need to bring to the team:
- Previous experience working with food
- Commitment to attendance and punctuality
- Able to lift 40-50 lbs occasionally
- Positive attitude and a great team player
- Clean Criminal Record Search
- Flexible to start early in the morning
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
What this role offers you:
- Competitive salary
- Enjoy free meals
- Matching RSP and TFSA program
- Fantastic benefits with a Health spending Account
- Quarterly Incentive program – earn up to an additional $180.00 each month!(in addition to your regular pay)
We invite you to apply today!
We also welcome you at our office at 65 Queen Street West, Suite 302 between 9:00am and 4:00pm
Synergie Hunt International is fully compliant with AODA standards and is committed to providing accessibility to all applicants.