Senior Tech Recruiter
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as Senior Tech Recruiter! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
What is your responsibility?
Our Senior Recruiters are responsible for Service Excellence throughout the full recruitment cycle. You act as a trusted brand ambassador and work together with the hiring managers as partners. You are focus on delivering/hiring top talents while providing proactive and timely communication on the status of the search. You are expected to stay abreast of industry and market specific information or trends that could impact the search. You will act as a mentor to Recruiters as well as other team members if you would like. Last but not least we will encourage you to demonstrate innovation and outside of the box thinking after attending our brilliant sourcing and recruitment trainings.
• Complete a detailed job scope conversation with the hiring leader to determine position specifications
• Build and deploy effective recruitment marketing campaigns specific to the job opening
• Source candidates via resume databases and networking sites using deep web sourcing techniques
• Solicit and pursue referrals from business networks and/or internal referrals
• Conduct professional and thoughtful phone/skype/personal interviews (case by case)
• Prepare candidates for interviews; providing logistical information, interview schedule, appropriate attire and expectations for follow up from the recruiter; additional counsel as needed
• Keep candidates engaged throughout process
• Keep hiring manager up to date on any market changes that would impact the hiring process or talent community
• Articulate a job offer and drives for candidate acceptance
• Partner with the hiring manager to ensure the offer is accepted by the candidate
• Demonstrate segment/practice/industry expertise and provide accurate, regular reporting of recruiting activities
• Minimum of 3 or more years results-oriented recruiting experience working in an in-house, RPO or agency setting
• Ideally Tech recruitment experience
• Ability to employ technologies in the recruiting process that create efficiencies
• Experience utilizing deep web sourcing techniques
• Fluent English is a must
• Availability to work individually and as a part of a remote/global team
• Ability to influence the hire and provide smooth cooperation with managers on-site
Fast paced, constantly changing, developing and innovating. It’s how we have become the world’s leading RPO business. And as Cielo continues to change the way the world views talent, we require a culture of smart, exceptional people energized by out-thinking and out-working the competition. People who are driven to succeed. People who relish collaborating with colleagues to challenge the status quo. People who want variety, globalism, recognition. People who take ownership of their careers.
Own your success, visit cielotalent.com