Company Apply Now
We are currently recruiting for a well-established client who is in need of a full-time, direct hire Patent Agent! This position is located in the Capital District area, searching for an individual who is a strong team player with the ability to complete independent fabrication projects and taking ownership of regular equipment maintenance activities.
Apply today if you possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in science of engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of research and development experience
- Minimum of 5 years in a Patent Agent role
- Registered Patent Agent with the USPTO
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision, prioritizing range of assignments and exercising sound business judgement
- Ability to prepare, draft and prosecute applications and maintain patents worldwide
- Ability to develop and maintain IP in alignment with business strategy
- Ability to create policies and procedures
- Ability to organize and maintain IP and contract files; prepare reports related to contracts, patents and trademarks
- Ability to support cross-functional teams in reviewing publications, presentations and other IP-related documents and communications before public disclosure
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer