EMEA IT_Business Relationship Manager
Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 119.500 colleagues, business operations in over 50 countries and with many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
The Business Relationship Manager is responsible for maintaining a positive relationship with customers, identifying customer needs and ensuring that the service provider is able to meet these needs with an appropriate catalog of services. The Business Relationship Manager works closely with the Service Level Manager.
Mission: Acts as a liaison between IT and other business units in the organization. As departments increasingly rely on technology, organizations often find they need to establish stronger communication between IT and outside business units. The BRM role is typically a senior-level position, for which candidates need a wide range of experience, hard and soft skills and education to fill the job requirements.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
- analysis and proactive management of business demand for new services or modifications to existing service features or volumes
- collaborating with the business to prioritize demand in order to improve business value
- developing and communicating insights into patterns of demand
- proposing responses to meet both short-term and long-term demand and facilitating decision making and planning
- integrating demand analysis and planning with complementary strategic, operational and change planning processes
- acting as a liaison between IT and other business units in the organization.
- concrete design of a detailed process in order to create the necessary transparency on both the customer and the IT side
- must influence decisions and planning and therefore be represented in the relevant committees
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
- Anticipates long term business requirements that influence the improvement of organizational process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Determines the IS model and the enterprise architecture in line with the organization’s policy and ensures a secure environment.
- Makes strategic IS policy decisions for the enterprise, including sourcing strategies.
- Addresses the design and structure of a business or product plan including the identification of alternative approaches as well as return on investment propositions.
- Considers the possible and applicable sourcing models.
- Presents cost-benefit analysis and reasoned arguments in support of the selected strategy.
- Ensures compliance with business and technology strategies.
- Communicates and sells a business plan to relevant stakeholders and addresses political, financial, and organizational interests.
- Establishes and maintains positive business relationships between stakeholders (internal or external) deploying and complying with organizational processes.
- Maintains regular communication with customer/partner/supplier, and addresses need through empathy with their environment and managing supply chain communications.
- Ensures that stakeholder needs, concerns or complaints are understood and addressed in accordance with organizational policy.
- Assesses the implications of new digital solutions.
- Defines the requirements and quantifies the business benefits.
- Manages the deployment of change taking into account structural and cultural issues.
- Maintains business and process continued throughout the change, monitoring the impact, taking any required remedial action and refining approach
- Defines deploy and controls the management of information systems in line with business imperatives. Takes into account all internal and external parameters such as legislation and industry-standard compliance to influence risk management and resource deployment to achieve balanced business benefits.
- Focusing on gathering and stimulating clients’ needs, understanding priorities, providing appropriate solutions, continually monitoring customer satisfaction. a) Listening carefully to what clients are saying so as to understand their point of view. b) Putting oneself in the clients’ position in order to understand their real needs. c) Being persistent in proposing solutions that meet clients’ needs, whether clearly stated or implied.
- The ability to get consensus and cooperation and to lead individuals or teams towards reaching given objectives. a) Being able to show authority and so elicit consensus and cooperation. b) Focusing consensus and cooperation on achieving results. c) Encouraging others to act through one’s own credibility and ability to lead.
- The ability to decide what action has to be taken, given available resources, to achieve a goal (or goals) in a given time-frame. a) Taking a broad overview and so being able to prioritize and identify critical factors. b) Being able to draw up action plans, taking into account resources, investment and timing. c) Setting clear goals and identifying the main steps required to achieve them.
- The ability to explain facts and concepts clearly and simply to any audience. a) Being aware of the sort of audience one is addressing and adapting one’s language accordingly. b) Using short phrases and appropriate words when giving explanations. c) Checking and getting constant feedback from the audience.
- Advanced English language skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew, and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at email@example.com. Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!