Senior Full Stack .NET developer
Company Apply Now
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack developer to join the team of our customer LuckyStreak.
LuckyStreak takes the live casino experience to new heights by merging innovation, style and gamification into an engaging and rewarding live casino experience
# exciting young and innovative gaming software company.
# latest technologies
# breakthrough gamification and personalization features
# stunning user interface
• Managing a development team with hands-on coding and mentoring (80% development, 20% management)
• Using different technologies and languages on a day to day basis
• Developing new features in both back-end and front-end side
• Debugging and Fixing bugs in involved areas
• Creating builds and deploying releases to multiple environments
• Working with remote QA team in Skopje
• Assisting clients with integrating our API
• Self learning and progressing with the project
• Most importantly - Becoming integral part of the team and having fun!
• 5 years proven experience as a full stack developer (C# as back-end)
• 2 year proven management experience as a team leader using Agile methodologies
• Great knowledge of .Net Framework and C#
• Good knowledge of concurrency, multi threading and micro services
• Experience with SQL and NOSQL DBs, LINQ, Entity FW
• Visual Studio, GIT and JIRA experience
• Excellent English level
So, Are you up for the challenge ??