Doherty Staffing Solutions
Monticello, Minnesota, United States
Do you have excellent problem-solving skills? Doherty's Client employees embrace every challenge with a combination of knowledge, expertise, innovative thinking and relentless pursuit of a better solution. It's a mindset summed up in three simple words: Consider It Done. And it's a standard we hold ourselves to every day. We're expanding our expert team and hiring a Machining Quality Engineer to work within our state-of-the-art facility in Monticello, MN. Interested? Check out the details and apply today!
Machining Quality Engineer Main Responsibilities
• Serves as front line liaison to production supervisors and staff in troubleshooting, root cause analysis and implementing corrective action on issues affecting production quality and efficiency.
• Maintains the entire manufacturing quality system for the specific product group.
• Participates in design reviews as well as identifying significant and critical feature characteristics on engineering drawings.
• Responsible for coordination of quality aspects for new product development including but not limited to on-site start-ups and tool and vendor certifications.
• Coordinates quality aspects for new product development including but not limited to on-site start-ups, tool and supplier certifications.
• Ensures quality standards are met by all outside suppliers.
• Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment.
• Assists in the specification of inspection, testing mechanisms and equipment.
• Establishes and documents critical assembly component criteria and supporting process control information.
• Develops and maintains in-line inspection criteria for critical assembly attributes as well as informational feedback systems from rolling road/finished goods test station.
• Analyzes production limitations and standards, recommends revisions of specifications when indicated.
• Assists in the planning of quality control engineering assignments; Coordinates work flow and may supervise lower level engineers and technicians assigned to projects.
• Evaluates progress and results, recommends changes in procedures or objectives.
• Develops and implements quality control training programs in conjunction with Human Resources Department. #greatcareers
Machining Quality Engineer Key Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or similar field.
• 3 years' previous Quality Control Engineering experience preferred.
• Strong problem-solving and communication skills required.
Doherty's Client Employees Enjoy
In addition to excellent compensation and advancement opportunities, Doherty's Client offers employees a supportive, challenging environment where they are encouraged to constantly seek innovative ways to create and add value, opportunities to learn and get involved, along with opportunities for responsibility, authority, respect and recognition. Full compensation packages include:
• 401(k) plan with a company match and a profit-sharing plan
• Medical and dental insurance plus employee wellness program
• Life and disability insurance plans, as well as flexible spending plans
• Paid vacation and holidays, in addition to educational opportunities and reimbursement
Ready to start a meaningful career? Consider joining the Doherty's Client team as our newest Machining Quality Engineer. Click Apply Now and our recruiting team will be in touch with next steps in the hiring process. If you have questions about this position, feel free to reach out to us directly by calling (952) 832-3576 or emailing email@example.com .
Doherty's Client opened its doors in 1950, serving as a contract manufacturer for industries booming in the wake of World War II. Then, as now, our customers drew on our expertise in engineering and manufacturing precision parts and assemblies to keep their businesses growing. Today, we offer companies in markets ranging from aerospace to powersports a single-source partner to consult on engineering and design, manufacture precision components, manage global supplier relationships and consistently deliver ideas and insights that increase efficiency, reduce costs and improve the finished product.