Company Apply Now
Are you excited to take your accounting knowledge to the next level? Our office is recruiting a high-energy accounting candidate to fill a temp-to-hire Staff Accountant role for our Client, a company located in Tyrone, Pennsylvania. The ideal candidate adapts well to change and is eager to learn. Duties include:
- Entering bills into QuickBooks;
- Assisting with financial statement preparation and month-end close;
- Reconciling company credit cards as well as general ledger account to detail;
- Recording/matching daily financial transactions;
- Maintaining electronic and physical file systems;
- Processing company payroll and benefits;
- Other accounting duties, as assigned.
- 2 years' experience in accounting field is required;
- An Associate’s Degree is preferred;
- Must have knowledge of QuickBooks;
- Must be proficient using the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel;
- Must be able to understanding basic financial statements;
- Must be detail oriented and have strong communication as well as problem-solving skills;
- Must be able to work together with others as a team.
Please submit your resume to be considered (resumes must be in .doc, .docx, or .pdf format).