Junior SQL Programmer
Yardi Systems, the leading provider of high-performance software solutions for the real estate industry is looking for Junior Programmers to join our local technical team.
As a member of our team, you will provide excellent service to our global and European clients through resolution of complex data issues and development of client specific solutions within Yardi's web-based Voyager ERP software product.
Desired skills and experience:
• Graduated from a top university with a degree in economic informatics or computer science (or in progress);
• Strong knowledge of SQL;
• Good English skills;
• Solid programming skills;
• Very strong analytical skills;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Understanding the functionalities of the ERP system and the underlying complex data schema;
• Investigating client-reported issues and performing root cause analysis;
• Writing complex and complete scripts to resolve data issues;
• Understanding client’s business requirements and process to develop custom solutions;
• Developing custom reports and functionalities that match client-specific needs using the appropriate tools;
• Testing of custom reports and functionalities.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
• Highly competitive salary
• Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year
• Flexible office work schedule
• Modern technology, work methods and tools
• Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site)
• Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan
• Commuting and parking benefits
• 15 RON/day meal tickets and fresh fruits, snacks and coffee in the office
• Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various other service providers
• Open air terraces, game rooms
• Access to company vacation condos in the U.S
• Regular themed parties & team building activities.
At Yardi Romania, we build products that make life easier for millions of people, helping them find their dream homes, sell or administer their properties, manage tenant relationships, and make savvy investments.
We’re part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, employing over 6000 people worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca is the third largest Yardi office in the world, counting over 1100 employees, working in diverse areas, from software development to data research and analysis, marketing and consulting.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.