Senior Accountant with Russian
Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 119.500 colleagues, business operations in over 50 countries and with many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
- Join NTT DATA Romania in our office in Cluj Napoca
- Interactive environment
- Dynamic team
- Work for one of our emerging market countries
What you can expect & what we want you to do
- Accounting records
- Accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, and balance sheet reconciliations
- Detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts.
- Input general ledger entries for account changes.
- Review fix assets & depreciation computation
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare the balance
- Knowledge of financial statement preparation including profit & loss statement, balance sheet and statement of cash flows according to Romanian Accounting Standard and IFRS
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close process.
- Cross-collaborate with the team to ensure goals and objectives for each year are met
- Support the Finance Team with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Respond to internal and external audit requests;
- Review the accounting records for our subsidiary for Serbia branch to maintain close collaboration and guidance whit local accountant. Making monthly closing records, reconciliations, issuing income invoices.
- Preparation of reports and presentations for the Leadership and Board of Directors
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
- At least 3 years of relevant F&A experience with accounting background both statutory and group reporting;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (financial modeling abilities) and PowerPoint skills;
- Good understanding of ERP systems (SAP would be an advantage);
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Russian
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated;
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew, and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org. Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!