Financial Dealer / Analyst
Company Apply Now
PandaTS - a leading international broker technology vendor that offers advanced solutions and advisory services in the financial industry, is seeking an experienced Forex and CFD Markets Specialist to join our Dealing team.
As a member of the Dealing Team Panda Trading Systems, you will represent an integral part in successful electronic trading products implementation, on-boarding and support for our customers with a focus on Foreign Exchanges risk evaluation and prevention. The position requires working in different shifts.
- Lead implementation projects to completion and provide production support for existing customers. This includes (but not limited to) building and certifying new connections and trading workflows, configuring applications for these services, and completing post-production testing and managing live deliverables
- Research, monitor and alert on Financial Market events while evaluating any potential risk impacts
- Performing in-depth troubleshooting and diagnosis in order to resolve complex technical issues and incidents
- Work closely with our customer service teams and our internal Product and Engineering teams to expedite product implementation\solutions
- Identifying customer’s needs and providing immediate assistance & step by step guidance in a professional and user-friendly manner, as well as presenting possible and creative solutions for every customer query
- Monitoring and reporting on faulty system performances at any given time
- Analyzing common technical issues and queries to promote continuous improvement
- Contributing and maintaining a library of associated materials for all systems, processes, and procedures supported by the company
Skills & Qualifications:
- Over 2 years proven experience in similar electronic trading implementations and/or support roles related to Foreign Exchange
- BA in economics / industrial engineering – advantage
- Highly proficient in verbal and written English
- Good working product knowledge of FX trading workflows. Additional exposure to other asset classes such as Equities, Futures, Options as well as Broker/Dealers and Regulatory Reporting requirements - advantage
- Experience in customer driven short term projects
- Ability to operate efficiently under pressure, multi-task, and effectively prioritize work within a dynamic changing environment
The ideal candidate must possess strong analytical thinking, organizing, technical judgement and problem-solving skills.
Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills are paramount, as well as a commitment to exceptional customer service and teamwork. Personal and professional attributes must include high ethical and professional standards, honesty, integrity, self-motivation, adaptability and dependability.