Webmaster Team Leader
Company Apply Now
As a Webmaster Team Leader, you will direct and manage one of the most significant and strategic teams in the company, who’s responsible for developing bulletproof web solutions and implementation of large-scale digital projects while using the most recent technology content management systems, tools and platforms.
If you are a team player who thrives in an agile environment, a leader by nature, who's passionate about your profession and eager for new challenges – come join a global leading company!
The ideal candidate is
- A Front-End developer in a multi-framework environment
- Experienced and has well-rounded knowledge of UX and design principles and techniques (B2B and B2C).
- A goal-driven team player who knows how to motivate others
- Attended to small details while managing complex projects in a dynamic environment
- Manage Webmasters Team both local and remote
- Building strong relationships with other teams
- Code and design review
- Research and implementation of new web technologies
- Team coaching, career development, talent management and performance review
- Defining and refining processes, writing documentation, and performing general technical oversight
- At least 2 years’ experience in managing a team
- At least 3 years’ experience as a web master with proven knowledge in:
HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, responsive design, Email templating, multilingual projects, Cpanel, Wordpress.
- Experienced with the following tools: Photoshop, GitHub, Figma, Jira, IDE’s.
- Able to work under pressure and complete assignments quickly, efficiently and precisely.
- Responsible, independent and team oriented.
- Able to research for the newest web technology and future implementation tools to exciting systems.
- PHP, C# knowledge - advantage.
- Experienced with Gulp, Grant - advantage.
- Experienced with Node.js - advantage.
- Experienced with Cloudflare - advantage.