Clarvision Project Manager
Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 119.500 colleagues, business operations in over 50 countries and with many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
NTT DATA Romania is looking for a Project Manager to take over the project management for our Clarvision Projects.
Clarvision is an ERP product, meant to support all production focused company in Romania, by taking into account the local specifics and mainstream problems the companies were facing at that time. It was launched onto the national market at the beginning of 2002 reaching nowadays a number of 200 implementations in over 20 different industry branches.
Clarvision has been designed by NTT DATA Romania in order to help plan the production and pre-calculate costs. This system enables the planning, launch, supervision of the production, as well as the planning of the procurement needs and control of stocks. The processes are integrated with economic functions (procurement, distribution, management) and cost calculation, consequently allowing estimated vs. actual costs comparison. Clarvision ERP facilitates a strategic approach through automation and integrated vision, consultants expertise, permanent and unlimited support, cost and stock cutting and transparency, directly determining increased profitability and controlled complexity. Furthermore, the project provides autonomy through its mobility solutions.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
- Accountable for project profitability, risk management, and client satisfaction
- Interface and influence client leadership including management of client expectations and accountability
- Review and edit functional and technical project deliverables
- Review and critique task estimates and technical solutions
- Continually seek ways to improve the process of delivering solutions
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
- 5+ years of IT experience
- Experience in international contracts with external clients and multi-stakeholder, including public sector
- Proven experience in managing fixed-scope, fixed-price, full lifecycle implementation projects
- Ability to coordinate complex teams, including external partners (suppliers and subcontractors)
- High-level technical knowledge of an IT solution (servers, databases, communications and security, user and external interfaces, licensing policies, etc.)
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills with c-level client staff, technical staff and application users
- English is a must
- Project management certifications (PMP, PRINCE2) are a major plus
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew, and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org. Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!