Chief of Contract Services
The purpose of the position is to provide effective strategic leadership for the SourceAmerica government/commercial contracts. This position must develop a ‘seat at the table’ relationship with SourceAmerica. The Chief of Contracting will supervise all operations staff and be responsible for successful contract management overall. This position will be responsible for managing & developing budgets and financials (in partnership with the CFO). The Chief of Contracting will develop and provide expertise in national contracting trends and policy. This position is responsible for the development of data-driven systems for Continuous Performance Improvement to position the agency for new and expanded opportunities. They will advise and update the Exec. Dir/CEO regarding areas for expansion and development. The Chief of Contracting will develop and implement strategic goals for successfully sustaining the program overall.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Master’s Degree in related field or a minimum of 5 years’ management/business experience (preferably with large government/commercial contracts)
- Experience with social/nonprofit program development and management (preferred)
- Proven leadership in business management including financial oversight
- Experience with SourceAmerica contracts (preferred)
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must have a valid Oklahoma Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass OSBI, MVR, DHS Registry Check and any other background check the agency requires or deems necessary
- Must meet badge requirements to enter all contract sites
- Organizational ability, detailed and goal-oriented
- High degree of confidentiality
- Ability to develop and work within a team
- A high level of professionalism and dress
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Public relations ability and good communication skills
- Must be able to make quick and logical decisions staying within accepted agency practice and policy
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business written material, job specific procedures or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondences, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Regularly required to talk with or listen to others.
- Frequently required to sit and use hands to handle/feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms. May be required to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
- Vision requirements include depth perception, ability to see peripherally and the ability to adjust vision to bring objects into focus.
- May be exposed to extreme hot and cold temperatures in industrial areas, and prolonged periods of walking, climbing steps and standing.
Hours for the position may vary according to agency needs but normal hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday with a one (1) hour lunch break. This is an Administrative position and it is exempt from overtime pay. The primary work environment is office/indoor areas that are climate controlled with moderate noise levels.
REPORTS TO: Executive Director/CEO
SUPERVISES: Director of Custodial, Food Service Contract Manager
CERTIFICATION OR TRAINING REQUIRED: (At Agency's Expense)
- Badge and clearances for Tinker AFB, FAA, GSA (Marshals) and any other entity required on contracts held by DRTC
- On-going training for agency specific needs
- Professional leadership & personal development
RESPONSIBILITIES – ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Primary liaison to SourceAmerica Regional office account management (ED/CEO is authorized agent)
- Responsible for SourceAmerica contract compliance and annual review
- Responsible for conducting effective contract negotiations (with the CFO), in partnership with SourceAmerica, with current/future government & commercial customers—Department of Defense (DOD), US General Services Admin (GSA) and Department of Transportation
- SourceAmerica Liaison—Develop ‘seat at the table’—Track contracting trends and policy to strategically position the agency
- Develop expertise in Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) https://www.acquisition.gov/browse/index/far -- and Service Contract Act (SCA)-- https://www.dol.gov/whd/govcontracts/sca.htm
- Responsible for overall contract compliance and compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Liaison for government contracting office for all contracts—Contracting officers for each location
- Responsible for maintaining required ratios according to SourceAmerica requirements
- Responsible for strategic development and business development
- Planning for short-term and long-term growth/sustainability of the agency with the ED/CEO
- Will work closely with the CFO to provide financial oversight of all contracts
- Responsible for financial management/oversight of all contracts
- Responsible for timely and accurate annual and monthly reporting
- Responsible for budget development for contract negotiations, including accurate pricing, sub-contracting costs, staffing analysis and expendable supplies.
- Responsible for the development of contract-wide data-driven systems—must be fluent in data analytics
- Responsible for the implementation and management of a Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) Program
- Will provide summative data-reporting to the BoD and other entities every 6 months for review of outcomes
- Responsible for reporting progress toward strategic goals/outcomes as required
STAFF DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING:
- Will work closely with the Director of Human Resources to provide oversight of program and to support mission to train and employ people with disabilities
- Responsible to develop and maintain a positive and productive culture of at Contracts
- Supervise the Custodial Services Director (Operations), and Food Services Director (Contract Manager)—Subject Matter Experts (SME)
- Ensure staff continue to develop their expertise and have resources available to provide effective leadership in their respective field/area
- Hold staff to the highest standards of accountability and outcomes
- Work in close partnership with Human Resources to support the highly disability-inclusive workplace to maintain program integrity and purpose.
- Develop partnerships with other entities to support agency goals and contract requirements
You can submit an application online today, or print an application to fill out by hand and mail or fax to Dale Rogers Training Center.
Dale Rogers Training Center
2501 N. Utah Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73107
Phone: (405) 946-4489
Fax: (405) 943-9710
Dale Rogers Training Center is an EEO/AA/Vet/Disability Employer