Head of Customer Success (Enterprise)
Company Apply Now
A revolutionary SU Company offering transparent line of communication, based on blockchain technology, to corporations and organizations (enterprises) around the world is looking for Head of CS.
As the company's head of CS you will be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more.
You will also build the company practices in this field, understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of customer feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies that also feed into the product roadmap.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Being the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts, gradually building the team for Customer Success (CS) for the entire company.
- Establish Customer Support Practices by creating policies and procedures that optimize the customer delight.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with the customers and help them achieve goals using our platform.
- Gather feedback from customers, study other customer success programs and analyze customer feedback to identify the best practices, creating and analyzing customer health metrics.
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every product and sales process.
- Provide Technical and Product Support as well as providing training on our products.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ideally 3+ years of experience in Customer Success, Enterprise Account Management or another client-facing role.
- Additional +2 years' experience in Customer Success team leading, managing CS team or teams preferably in the B2B space, hiring new CSMs and training of a CS team ץ
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical enterprise customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes, and ability to establish these methodologies.
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing enterprise-facing company.
- Willing to make mistakes fast enough to learn.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude.
- Have, or be willing to learn, basic technical skills in system interoperability and APIs to confidently discuss technical terms.
- Experience in fields such as Telecom, Blockchain, Finance is an advantage.