Senior Accounting Consultant
Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 119.500 colleagues, business operations in over 50 countries and with many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
- Generating invoices from SAP System and account statements
- Maintaining the billing system
- Performing dunning procedure for the open amounts
- Responding to various requests related to invoices from customers
- Performing account reconciliations
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Producing requested financial and management reports
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Degree in Finance or Economics is mandatory
- Good accounting knowledge
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (financial modeling abilities) skills
- Very good understanding of ERP systems (SAP would be an advantage)
- An ability to prioritize and manage expectations
- An ability to work independently
- The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other people within the company
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good team player and member
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at email@example.com . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!