Part-Time Customer Service Representative
Company Apply Now
Do you value building genuine relationships with local customers? We’re looking for an upbeat, positive, and friendly individual to work as a part-time Customer Service Representative for our Client in Bellefonte! Customer Service Representatives take calls regarding products and services, coordinate a variety of administrative and light accounting duties (payments, invoices and collections), handle scheduling, work with inventory, and more!
- Strong team player as the customer service team works closely with other departments to ensure our customers’ needs are met quickly;
- Great verbal and written communication skills;
- Quick problem-solving skills to help customers with unique needs;
- Strong attention to detail;
- A desire to become an expert on company services through training;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, data entry, and documentation (Customer Service Representatives utilize multiple software systems and coordinate a large administrative/accounting function within the company).
If you are interested, please submit your resume (must be .doc, .docx, or .pdf format).