Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 119.500 colleagues, business operations in over 50 countries and with many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
We have been part of the embedded business since 2011 and our extensive client portfolio currently encompasses companies across several industries. Our focus lies especially on clients in the automotive sector. The top-class services provided to our clients include customized development solutions for automotive instrument clusters, head-up displays, control-units, active and passive safety systems, as well as low-level drivers.
We are currently searching for a software project manager to act as a liaison and to coordinate the client and delivery teams and serve as the primary point of contact for multiple internal and external stakeholders.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
• Implement Project Management tool-suite into the business case of the technology team;
• Manage the project from a budget, schedule, risks and deliveries point of view;
• Responsible for team engagement and preparation on the desired tasks;
• Define KPIs, monitor progress and adhere to scheduled completion of project documents;
• Ensure that the customer is up to date with all items;
• Monitor work package, releasing planning, defining tasks priorities discuss with the client to extend the team on request;
• Organize internal project review meetings as well as customer meetings;
• Act as a first point of contact as technical customer interface for customer projects;
• Work together with technical responsible and people managers;
• Communicate project status to decision stakeholders within the Delivery Unit;
• Track and implement all actions decided internally and with the customer
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent education;
• Over 5 years of work experience in software engineering and over 3 years of experience in software project management, preferably in automotive engineering services;
• Automotive specific project experience is considered a big advantage – ASPICE workflow;
• Good managerial skills;
• High level of initiative;
• High affinity for delivering first-quality engineering services to the customer;
• English language is mandatory;
• Strong communication and teamwork skills as well as a high affinity for delivering first-quality engineering services to the customer.
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!