Company Apply Now
Wauseon Machine is seeking an experienced, organized, team player to fill our Safety Director position. The Safety Director will interact with all levels of the company and report to the Human Resources Manager.
Duties, Tasks, Responsibilities:
- Develop safety/environmental training programs and policies
- Work closely with HR to ensure proper execution of worker’s compensation programs
- Audit manufacturing processes and facilities to ensure compliance with company programs and federal and state occupational safety and health regulations
- Incident investigation
- Administer safety-related training for current and new employees
- Maintain safety-related documentation, including training records.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory bodies and standards, including OSHA
- Monthly Safety Committee meetings
- Review existing policies and procedures
Requirements/skills needed for job:
- OSHA experience
- Successful candidate will possess good communication and organizational skills. Must be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable giving presentations to large groups and to senior management
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Workers’ compensation experience
Please visit our website at www.wauseonmachine.com for information on our company. You may respond by faxing (419-337-0112), emailing your resume to the link provided or mail your resume to
Attention: Crystal Escalera
Wauseon Machine & Mfg., Inc.
995 Enterprise Ave.
Wauseon, OH 43567