Company Apply Now
Take on complex responsibilities in a multifaceted administrative role! A company in State College is looking for a full-time, temporary Administrative Assistant. The hours for this position are from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and the role will be responsible for serving as a receptionist while performing a variety of responsible and confidential duties.
- Expected functions include:
- Answering the telephone and greeting visitors;
- Ensuring that rooms are prepared for meetings and any catering requirements are met;
- Assisting with and attending meetings to take minutes, as necessary;
- Reviewing and accepting applications for facilities;
- Scheduling conference rooms;
- Scheduling appointments and meetings;
- Coordinating staff training and travel needs, including flights, hotels, etc.;
- Processing expense reports upon travel completion;
- Maintaining general office supplies as well as supplies for meetings;
- Assisting with special events by preparing invitation lists and labels, table tents, certificates, etc.;
- High school diploma or GED; supplemented by two or more years of administrative or secretarial experience; or an equivalent combination of education, certification, training, and/or experience. Must possess a valid Pennsylvania driver's license.
To be considered for this position, please submit a resume (must be in .doc, .docx, or .pdf form).