The Corporate Recruiter manages field sales and corporate office recruitment and staffing needs.
Essential/Primary Job Functions:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develops recruitment strategies to achieve required staffing levels.
- Meets with managers to develop specific recruiting plans.
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc. to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Provides information on company operations and job opportunities to potential applicants.
- Screens and refers qualified applicants to hiring manager for interviewing. Provide initial screening to obtain work history, education, training, job skills and salary requirements.
- Arranges travel and lodging for applicants, if necessary.
- Maintains records on recruiting activities as required.
- Directs the efforts of employment agencies and search firms, including negotiating and controlling employment-related fees, when necessary.
- Extends verbal and written contingent job offers.
- Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance.
Job Requirements for Essential/Primary Job Functions:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, plan and identify priorities.
- Detail and deadline oriented.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills (clear, concise, correct).
- Effective decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take initiative and demonstrate creativity and innovation.
- Ability to manage independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel when necessary
- Five or more years of experience in employee recruitment
- Mortgage experience preferred