Contract Management Consultant with German
Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 119.500 colleagues, business operations in over 50 countries and with many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
- Facilitating and ensuring the process of signing the commercial contracts into physical and electronic format chosen by the company with the direct clients and their registration in the electronic database under the department's responsibility
- Retrieving and maintaining contract data in the Project Invoice Tool system
- Ensuring the correctness of the contractual data in the Project Invoice Tools system, based on which the Finance and Accounting department realizes issuing invoices to the clients of the company
- Creating reports on the status of contracts to the Sales, Legal, Finance and Accounting, Business Controlling and Top Management departments
- Management of physical contracts following the internal rules for securing confidential data
- Contacting the departments of Sales, Delivery, Business Controlling, Legal, Finance and Accounting, Office Administration and the Top Management in order to collect data with the specific character of the department
- Notification of the departments concerned, in the event of identifying errors in the contractual relations between the company and clients
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
- Minimum 12 months experience in a similar position
- Bachelor / Master’s degree – Economic studies are a plus
- Fluent in English and German
- Advanced Knowledge of Excel
- Team Player, very organized and result oriented
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!