Financial Services General Manager
Company Apply Now
You are highly motivated and driven to excel! You thrive in a fast-paced environment that offers superior levels of service delivery.
In this General Manager role, you will join a very well-established Financial Services organization located in Downtown Ottawa. You will be accountable for day to day operations of sales and service, ensuring clients receive the highest standard of service and excellence.
- You have completed a Post-Secondary education in business, related field or relevant working experience.
- You have completed IFIC,
- You have advanced knowledge of credit union financial analysis, budgeting design, consumer credit and credit union products
- You are an organized person with superior influencing and presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills
- At least 5 years experience within a managerial role.
- Accountable to ensure the daily management of all cash within the branch, night deposit, and all other controls are in place and properly adhered to.
- Follow audit, compliance, risk management procedures.
- Oversee the preparation and execution of business plans, strategic plans, annual budgets, and lead in the achievement of defined goals
- Work closely with the Board of Directors, regulators and other key stakeholders
- Responsible for the preparation of business and strategic plans, budgets and their execution.
We invite you to apply today!
Synergie Hunt International is fully compliant with AODA standards and is committed to providing accessibility to all applicants.