Company Apply Now
Driven by a sense of accomplishment with a passion to succeed! Does this describe you? We want to meet you!
In this role you will join a worldwide provider of legal services specializing in streamlining operations. Your success in this role stems from your superior attention to detail, an objective outlook and your ability to deliver top notch quality of work.
You will be processing class action claims in accordance with the settlement protocol. Your superior customer service skills are combined with a strong analytical aptitude and professional attitude. You are able to emphasize and understand the customer.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Collecting, analyzing and evaluating claim information
- Documenting and recording accurate claim activities
- Maintain confidentiality and respect the sensitivity of the file
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Post secondary education is preferred
- 1-2 years experience within legal, claims or finance field
- Solid understanding of legal, medical and technical documents
- Strong initiative, active listening and objective analysis
- Superior communications skills (French and English)
- Comfort with MS Office
We invite you to forward your resume today!
Synergie Hunt International is fully compliant with AODA standards and is committed to providing accessibility to all applicants