Company Apply Now
Sliema, Malta, Malta
Accounting, I Gaming
Aspire Global, a publicly traded online gaming company, is looking for a dynamic and motivated Accounts Officer.
- Manage all accounting transactions and financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budget monitoring
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Assisting in payroll duties
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Reconcile bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Audit financial transactions, documents and procedures
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Work experience in the same role or similar
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Previous experience with bookkeeping
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- A flair for spotting numerical mistakes
What will Aspire Global give to you?
- Cool offices based in the most popular location on the island – central Sliema
- Amazing colleagues- we are 1 big happy family from top to bottom!
- Weekday Breakfast!
- Fruit & biscuits daily
- Monthly happy hour! Time to have a beer and a bite to eat with your colleagues
- Develop your sporting abilities by joining our company football team
- Weekly classes offered at one of the best fitness clubs on the island
- Private health insurance
- Career progression opportunities – 47% of our employees have been internally promoted!
- An opportunity to grow professionally within one of the biggest iGaming companies in the world